Gary Yandura - January 8, 2020
Brookhaven Police Chief and Brookhaven Rotarian Gary Yandura will be our speaker this Wednesday. We'll see you at Noon at the Capital City Club!
Posted by Tony Shaffer
January 6, 2020
This Year’s Posts
- Mar 13: Important news
- Mar 10: Meeting at St. Martin's Tomorrow
- Mar 3: JONATHAN BRILLING: DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, AUDITORY-VERBAL CENTER, INC.
- Mar 3: END POLIO NOW
- Mar 3: ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE EMAIL TONY THIS WEEK
- Feb 18: SPEAKER: MR. BOB HAGAN, END POLIO NOW COORDINATOR
- Feb 18: District Assembly, March 21
- Feb 11: American Heart Association - Executive Leadership Breakfast
- Feb 11: ACES - from Bonnie's presentation
- Feb 11: Club Assembly - Come hear President-Elect Jared's plans for the 2020-21 Rotary Year
- Feb 4: BONNIE HARDAGE, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AT THE JESSE PARKER WILLIAMS FOUNDATION
- Feb 4: Board Meeting this Week
- Feb 4: Don't forget to register for the District Conference!
- Jan 21: ADAM SHAPIRO, SALES REFORM SCHOOL
- Jan 14: Jennifer Wright, founder and CEO of Execuwright
- Jan 14: Jan. 24 - Lunch at Shepherd Center
- Jan 6: In memoriam
- Jan 6: Gary Yandura - January 8, 2020
- Dec 17: See you today at lunch!
- Dec 11: Social Media Update
- Dec 10: Dr. Pauline E. Wallner, Author, Consultant, Action—Learning Coach, Motivational Speaker
- Dec 10: Rotary Means Business - December
- Dec 10: Holiday Service Projects
- Dec 3: Evan Pearson, Director of Development, Hillside
- Dec 3: RSVP for the Club Holiday Party
- Nov 17: GARRETT SMILEY - SORA SCHOOLS
- Nov 17: HOLIDAY CARDS FOR GEORGIA CARES CLIENTS
- Nov 17: Polio News
- Nov 11: District Governor Jim Squire
- Oct 22: The Big News
- Oct 22: Big Green Egg - Chef D-Mart presents a night of Rotarians!
- Oct 13: Walk in U.S., Talk on Japan
- Oct 8: Christopher D. Brand ~ President / CEO ~ Friends of Disabled Adults and Children (FODAC)
- Oct 1: Bob Hope to address Rotary Club of Brookhaven this week
- Sep 16: Mr. Hal Schlenger: HIPNation - Director Of Business Development and Partner Management
- Sep 11: Rotary Means Business
- Sep 11: Atlanta Dream Center
- Sep 9: Meeting September 25, 2019
- Sep 9: First Woodward Reading Day - September 25
- Sep 9: Laws of Life Workshop approaching
- Sep 2: Peace Ambassador to address Brookhaven Rotary Club on September 11
- Sep 2: September 4 - No Meeting of the Rotary Club of Brookhaven
- Sep 2: New Member Induction on September 11
- Aug 29: Baseball against polio!
- Aug 27: No Meeting August 28 or September 4
- Aug 19: Linda J. Davidson, Executive Director, Alzheimer’s Association Georgia Chapter
- Aug 19: Club meetings, projects, socials
- Aug 13: Opportunity to support GA Cares
- Aug 13: Darlene Drew: Owner & CEO of Leadership Conditioning, Personal & Professional Development, LLC.
- Aug 13: Save the Date: Socials, service projects and other Club events
- Aug 6: BRETT STEWART: CERTIFIED EOS IMPLEMENTER
- Aug 3: Brookhaven / N. Atlanta GRSP Student to arrive this week!
- Jul 30: See you at Blackburn Park for Wednesday's Food Truck Roundup!
- Jul 20: SAVE THE DATE FOR UPCOMING SOCIAL EVENTS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Jul 20: DR. BRIAN HILL: HIPNATION - FOUNDER, PRESIDENT & CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- Jul 20: Rotary Club of Brookhaven Secures Two Grants for 2019-20 Rotary Year
- Jul 13: July 17 - Josh Brooks
- Jul 13: Save the date for upcoming social events and community service
- Jul 13: Farewell to Mhairi Gormley
- Jul 8: July 10 Meeting with ADG Karen Nolan